AS AN EXPERT
1) Is an Assessor of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) since 2012 for Quality Assessment of Engineering Institutions and Universities, having served as Member, Member-Coordinator as well as Chairman.
2) Is an Expert of the University Grants Commission, Govt. of India, for evaluation of Institutions and Universities.
3) Member/Chairman of several committees of the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Govt. of India.
4) Member of the Committee of Dept. of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, for evaluation of Industrial projects.
5) Is an Expert of the Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt. of India, for review of projects.
6) Is one of the very few approved by the Research Design & Standards Organization (RDSO), Government of India to conduct ‘Fail Safety Validation’ of power converters to be used in the Indian Railways.
7) Member of the Committee of Ministry of Non-Conventional & Renewable Energy, Govt. of India, for evaluation of Industrial projects.
8) Has served on the panel for revision of technical specifications for DOT Battery Chargers and Inverters organized by the Telecom. Engg. Center, New Delhi.
AS A NOMINEE
1) Was the nominee of the University Grants Commission, Govt. of India, to the Board of Management, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Arunachal Pradesh.
2) Is the nominee of the University Grants Commission, Govt. of India, to the Governing Body, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Odisha.
AS MEMBER OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES
1) Was a member of the W. Bengal State Government appointed Committee to probe into the incident of fire at Stephen Court, Kolkata
2) Member of the State Government appointed Technical Expert Committee to the W. Bengal Fire & Emergency Services
3) Member of Expert Committee at Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Govt. of India, Thiruvananthapuram.
4) Member of the Project Review Committee for review of technical projects under National Mission on Power Electronics Technology Phase – III of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India.